- All custom audio graph – uses none of Android’s native integer arithmetic processing for audio. Upon output the floating point PCM data is converted to signed 16 bit (hopefully 24bit in the future for supported devices) and copied to OpenSLES buffer.
- 17 Band Equalizer (Shibatch Super Equalizer) with individual VU meters for each band
- Multiple resampling interpolators to select from (linear, cubic, sinc …)
- Gap-less playback
- 24bit/32bit playback on supported devices
- SSE2 or higher for x86 devices
- NEON support for ARM devices (armv6, armv7 and aarch64)